Door-to-Door Service to Canada
We try to make it very easy for Canadian customers to receive their products hassle-free and with no extra hidden costs.
- Boxerbrand will calculate all duties and include them as part of your customized product quotation.
- No. Boxerbrand is the Shipper of Record and advises of all costs in your written quote. All Taxes, Fees, Customs Clearance Fees, etc., are included in your quote so that you know all costs up front. Once your order has shipped, Boxerbrand will satisfy all Canadian Government requirements and you will not receive any additional charges at your end.
- Yes, you may certainly use you own broker. In this case your goods will be shipped by UPS who will contact you and advise of all duties and taxes when your goods arrive at the Border. Please let your Boxerbrand Sales Associate know if you wish to use your own Broker.
- Our lead times are the same within the U.S and Canada. (Please see lead times here). On occasion, some orders may experience an added day or two for customs but because Boxerbrand is the Shipper of Record, our Door-to-Door service is quick and uninterrupted.
- Boxerbrand does not make C.O.D shipments into Canada. We accept all major credit cards. Corporate checks and cashiers checks are also acceptable when paid in U.S dollars. Payment in full is required on all orders before shipping from Boston, MA. U.S.A.
- All returns require authorization. If your product is deemed defective or you have received incorrect merchandise, Boxerbrand, at it's discretion, will either replace the product or refund your payment in full. In all other instances, returns, if authorized, will be subject to a 20% or $25.00 restocking charge, whichever is greater.