Luxury Collection Care & Maintenance Tips
The Luxury Collection is made from a specially engineered nylon fiber matrix. It's designed with a built-in stain-resistant finish that will not wash or wear off and does not require a topically applied spray. The following simple cleaning methods will ensure the long-lasting beauty and elegance of your menu covers.
Please note – the cleaning tips below are recommended for the Luxury Collection only.
- Ordinary dirt, smudges and water-soluble stains such as coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, milk, beer, and wine can be removed with mild soap and water. Use a clean cloth or soft sponge to dab the stain with soapy water. Remove the soap solution by wiping the area with a cloth and clean water. Dry with a soft lint-free cloth or towel.
- Very stubborn stains or non-water-soluble stains can be removed with a mild solvent such as naphtha (lighter fluid, paint thinner). Lightly wipe the stain with a clean cloth moistened with solvent. Blot the area with a dry cloth and dry.
- Some ink and magic marker stains can be removed using a solution of one-part Wisk detergent and one part rubbing alcohol. Dab lightly with a moist cloth, but do not rub. As the ink loosens, blot the area with a dry cloth. Repeat if necessary. Rinse with a cloth dampened in clean water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Also, do not store them in refrigerated rooms or unheated supply areas that may cause materials to crack. Keep your covers at room temperature whenever possible.
- Do not place in dishwasher or otherwise allow to become submerged in water or other liquid.