Menu Cover Care & Maintenance Tips
To help protect your investment, we offer the following 5 simple tips for keeping your menu covers looking their best.
- When cleaning at the end of a shift, use only warm water, or very mild soapy water on a soft damp (not soaking wet) cloth or sponge. Do not use harsh chemicals, glass cleaners, abrasives, scouring pads, bleach, etc. These can destroy both covering materials and stamped images.
- Ink stains are generally permanent so we recommend that you instruct the wait staff to avoid allowing their pens and markers to come in contact with Boxerbrand products.
- Wooden wall boxes can destroy the life of your product. The repeated action of pushing and pulling the covers in and out of these boxes, tears at them and destroys their edges. Always store your menu covers flat, if possible.
- Also, do not store them in refrigerated rooms or unheated supply areas that may cause materials to crack. Keep your covers at room temperature whenever possible.
- Do not place in dishwasher or otherwise allow to become submerged in water or other liquid.
Important information about ink on your menu covers.
Ink stains are generally permanent so we recommend that you instruct the wait staff to avoid allowing their pens and markers to come in contact with Boxerbrand products.