- Yes. For menu covers that require your logo to be stamped on the product, the minimum is 24 ea. of the same item and color. Otherwise, the minimum order is 12 ea.
- Yes, Boxerbrand is happy to accommodate orders that require drop-shipments. Please note however; on first time orders for distributors, full payment by check is required in advance. Orders will ship upon check clearing.
- The answer varies from product line to product line but here is a quick guide: Café Menu covers ship within 7-14 business days. All other items ship in as little as one week to as many as four weeks. Your Boxerbrand quote will state the projected lead-time.
- Yes. Please ask a Boxerbrand Sales Representative to discuss your particular needs and requirements.
- Descriptions of menu cover sizes always refer to the paper size that fits inside the cover. For more information, see our image placement guidelines.
- No. All lead times are stated at time of quote and are strictly adhered to.
- Foil Stamp Dies: Dies that have not been used for five consecutive years will be discarded. Burnishing Dies: Will be kept in storage permanently. Blind Deboss Dies: If made of magnesium will be discarded after five consecutive years of non use. If made of brass, will be kept permanently. Photo Reproduction & Custom Color Dies and Film: Dies will be kept in storage permanently. Extra film not used on the job associated with it, will be kept in storage for future use, for two years.
- Our Menu Covers are both waterproof and stain resistant. However, there are some products that can leave permanent stains such as indelible ink. Follow our care & maintenance tips for more information.
- No. Unfortunately, there is no reliable way to remove ink stains from menu covers, so please protect your menu covers from ball point pen, and other indelible ink sources. Please visit our product performance chart to learn about our stain-resistance test.
- Yes. Some of our Café Covers are stocked. However, available inventory changes rapidly so please check with a Boxerbrand Sales Representative to see which items are in stock.
- We are proud to say that Boxerbrand products are made in Boston, MA, USA. We source materials from all over the world but 100% of our manufacturing is done right here in Boston.
Boxerbrand normally ships by UPS Ground service. However, UPS expedited services and FedEx are always available when necessary. Also, for our Canadian customers we ship to all parts of Canada.
- Yes. 2 free samples will be delivered to you anywhere in the U.S, once you have spoken directly with a Boxerbrand Sales Representative. However, because the number of possible products is so large, it is not always possible to find the exact item in the size, color, and texture you are looking for. A Boxerbrand Sales Representative will either try to find the samples you request, or something very similar, to offer a good representation of what you are looking for.
- All returns require authorization. If your product is deemed defective or you have received incorrect merchandise, Boxerbrand, at it's discretion, will either replace the product or refund your payment in full. In all other instances, returns, if authorized, apply to merchandise only, and will be subject to a 20% or $25.00 restocking charge, whichever is greater.
- We deliver our menu covers all over the world. From New York to New Zealand and everywhere in between.
- You may select from a variety of
depending on the material chosen. Boxerbrand will foil-stamp, burnish, blind-emboss, or apply a full color treatment to most of our menu covers.
- We offer a variety of materials including Bonded Leather, Linen, Latex-Saturated Paper and super-durable Synthetic Urethane. One thing they all have in common however, is that Boxerbrand materials are all sourced from top quality manufacturers throughout the world. A Boxerbrand sales associate can help you identify which material will be best for your project and location.
Boxerbrand creates the highest quality menu covers to the smallest cafes and to the largest restaurant and hotel chains. Some of our better known clients can be found
- The simplest method to subscribe to our emails is by signing up using the form field in the website footer. By filling out any of our website forms, you will automatically receive marketing emails from Boxerbrand, including any special discounts or promotions available. You may always unsubscribe through our newsletter.